2017 Pool Season
- The pool will open Friday, June 9, 2017 for the season.
- The pool closes Sunday, August 27, 2017 for the season.
||Saturday & Sunday|
|Lap Swim|| TBA
On the hour, every hour during open swim, there will be a 10 minute safety break.
Pool Admission Fees
Admission fees are payable at the Information Center next to the pool. The following fees provide admission for both open swim as well as lap swim times.
- Adults - $6.00
- Seniors (59 and up) - $3.00
- Child (4-17 years)* - $3.00
- Infant / Toddler (3 and under with paid adult)* - Free, open swim only
- All patrons, whether swimming, supervising, or watching, must pay to enter the facility.
- All patrons must pass a swim test to use the deep end.
- Children ages 12 and under must be supervised by a parent/guardian at least 16 years of age.
- All patrons less than 54” tall must pass a swim test or wear a lifejacket to use the shallow end of the lap pool.
- All patrons less than 42” tall must pass a swim test or wear a lifejacket to use the deep end of the recreation pool.
- All patrons less than 24” tall must pass a swim test or wear a lifejacket to use the zero entry pool.
- The parent/guardian of any child required to wear a lifejacket must be in the water with their swimmer. Supervising parents/guardians are limited to supervising 2 children.
- Children 3 & under, and children that aren’t potty trained, must wear a swim diaper or plastic pants.
Pool members gain free access to the pool during all open swim times, in addition adult members have access to lap swim times. All pool members will receive a discounted price on youth and adult pool programs.
To purchase a family memberships online, please associate the fee with an adult family member and add all related members at the additional member level. Only family members listed at time of purchase will be on the list. You may purchase the membership at the same time as lessons.