2018 BARRICADE INFORMATION
Businesses and Accommodations/Property Management order forms are emailed in late April.
Homeowners IN the Town of Telluride will receive 2 passes via standard mail at the address water bills are received. Passes will be mailed in early May.
Parking regulations for the 2018 Bluegrass Festival will be in effect from Wednesday, June 20th through Sunday, June 24th.
There will be a barricade set up near the town entrance starting at 4:00PM on June 20th through June 24th. Only the following vehicles will be allowed through the barricade and allowed to park on town property:
- Commercial Vehicles
- Vehicles displaying a Barricade Pass (issued by the Parks & Recreation Dept.)
- Vehicles displaying a current San Miguel County Seal windshield sticker
- Vehicles displaying A, O, W, G or S Permits
- Vehicles displaying Centerlane permits
- Vehicles displaying handicapped parking access
- Vehicles displaying a 3 hour Temporary Pass (issued at the barricade)
- Any other vehicles parked on TOWN streets will be subject to ticketing and towing. (T.M.C. section 8-2-40)
- Parking meter regulations will be enforced.
- A, O, W, and G permit zones will be exempted when the barricade is in effect.
- Bus and gondola service will be available from 7am to 2am on Wednesday, June 20 through Sunday, June 24.
- After Wednesday, June 20, temporary passes for the Bluegrass Barricade will be available at the barricade.
- Vehicles displaying a handicapped access pass will be allowed through the barricade. Please be aware that handicapped parking is limited, and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parks & Recreation at 970-728-2173 or e-mail us.