The goal of Utility Meetings is to increase communication between the Town of Telluride Public Works Department and various contractors and utility companies that work within the Town. By discussing upcoming projects and their timelines, the Town hopes to streamline excavations in the public rights of way and limit the number of times the streets and alleys are disrupted during the year.
- Utility Meetings are held three times per year during the construction season:
- March 28, 2019
- July 25, 2019
- October 24, 2019
- The maps and information discussed at these meetings will be made available here for reference.
- If you are not currently included in these meetings and wish to be, please contact the Public Works Department at 970-728-2177 or email@example.com.
Supporting documents for the second meeting. Some files are large and may take some time to download.
March Utility Meeting - Supporting Town documents for the first meeting.
- 300 Blk S Pine Streetscapes
- 500 Blk W Colorado Block 9 TOT Alley Engineering
- Block 19 Alley 2018-03-10 with Utils DRAFT
- Lot B Affordable Housing Project_HARC Prelim_2018-02-07
- MAP of 2018 Development Activity UM1
- NCR DRAFT Civil Engineering - W Galena
- The Buck 100 E Colorado HARC 5.10.17
- TKV at San Juan PUD Submittal 2018-2-02
- Town Mixed Use Project 100 Blk S Fir 6 28 2017 HARC
- Utility Mtg AGENDA 23Mar2018
- Utility Mtg INVITE 2018Mar29
- V Placer Civil Set Revised Gutter and Travleway 2018-03-13_
- Windhorse Extension of Primrose Lane Oct2017 DRAFT