Mayor & Town Council
The Town of Telluride is a home rule municipality. The Mayor and six council members are elected for four-year terms. The Mayor and Town Council members do not have offices at Town Hall.
The Town Council meeting schedule is set at the end of the year for the next calendar year. They are held approximately every third Tuesday at Rebekah Hall, 113 West Columbia Avenue.
January 16, 2018 - State of the Town Address
June 20, 2017 - State of the Town Address
January 31, 2017 - State of the Town Address
The current Town Council is as follows:
- Sean Murphy, Mayor (term expires 11/2019)
- Todd Brown, Mayor Pro Tem (term expires 11/2021)
- DeLanie Young (term expires 11/2019)
- Lars Carlson (term expires 11/2019)
- Jessie Rae Arguelles-McConnell (term expires 11/2021)
- Geneva Shaunette (term expires 11/2021)
- Tom Watkinson (term expires 11/2021)
Agendas, Packets & Minutes
Town Council agendas and packets are posted and published on this website on the Friday preceding the meeting. Town Council meetings are also video-recorded and streamed live via Telluride TV or heard via KOTO radio.
- 30 Day Notice Of Issuance Of Bonds (2/23/2018)
Recently Passed Ordinances
- 1459 - Affordable Housing Mitigation (3/02/2018)
- 1460 - Authorizing Bond Issuance (3/02/2018)
- 1461 - Conveying Land (3/02/2018)
- 1462 - Right of Way Vacation (3/02/2018)