Mayor & Town Council
The Town of Telluride is a home rule municipality. The Mayor and six council members are elected for four-year terms. The Mayor and Town Council members do not have offices at Town Hall.
The Town Council meeting schedule is set at the end of the year for the next calendar year. They are held approximately every third Tuesday at Rebekah Hall, 113 West Columbia Avenue.
January 31, 2017 - State of the Town Address
The current Town Council is as follows:
- Sean Murphy, Mayor (term expires 11/2019)
- Ann Brady, Mayor Pro Tem (term expires 11/2017)
- Jenny Patterson (term expires 11/2017)
- Todd Brown (term expires 11/2017)
- DeLanie Young (term expires 11/2019)
- Lars Carlson (term expires 11/2019)
- Kristen Permakoff (term expires 11/2017)
Agendas, Packets & Minutes
Town Council agendas and packets are posted and published on this website on the Friday preceding the meeting. Town Council meetings are also video-recorded and streamed live via Telluride TV or heard via KOTO radio.
- Ordinance 1449 - Regulating Unmanned Aircraft Systems (4/19/2017)
- Ordinance 1448 - Vacating Portion Mountain Avenue Right Of Way (3/29/2017)
- 2nd Reading Ordinance Regulating Drones (3/29/2017)
- Temporary Mural - 204 West Colorado Avenue (4/3/2017)
- Challenge to Designation - 547 West Pacific Avenue (4/3/2017)
Recently Passed Ordinances
recently passed ordinances