View all facilities
|Other Link||View the current calendar online|
- Only non-profit organizations may apply for use of the facility.
- Applications are accepted up to one year in advance.
- Applications are considered on a first come first served basis, recognizing historic uses. Town of Telluride government uses have priority over any other applications.
- A use of greater than a four-week duration requires CCAASE approval.
- Liability insurance coverage paid for by the user may be required depending on the type of reservation.
- There is one off-street parking space in the east alley (permit is required).
- Maximum occupancy is 54 people (for meetings).
- Keys to the facility and parking passes must be picked up prior to use at the Parks and Recreation office in Town Park during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Keys may not be duplicated. Lost keys will result in charges for re-key of the building. Lost parking passes will result in a $25 charge for each pass.
- Deposit is required with applications and payment is required at check in.