Administrative Services Department
The Administrative Services Department provides:
- Employee recruitment, job descriptions, classification and compensation, benefits
- Performance appraisal and employee trainings
- Posting of open job positions
- Town staff information technology services including telephone, internet, and computers
Administrative Services Staff consists of the Administrative Services Director, Information Technology Coordinator, and Administrative Assistant.
If you need to speak to someone in person from the Administrative Services Department, appointments are highly recommended. Please make an appointment prior to stopping by Rebekah Hall.
- What is the Town of Telluride's sales tax?
The Administrative Services Office does not handle sales tax. Please reach out to the Finance Department at 970-728-2152 or email Colette Thompson at email@example.com
- I have a question, but I'm not sure which department to reach out to.
Please reach out to either the Administrative Assistant or Public Information Officer and they will be happy to transfer your question to the appropriate department.
Administrative Assistant: 970-728-2156, Email
Public Information Officer: 970-728-2165, Email
- I have found or lost an item.
Please reach out to KOTO Radio for lost and found.
The mission of the Administrative Services Department is to "provide effective, timely, and accurate internal administrative for human resource management, employee benefits, training, and information technology maintenance."