Parking Permit Applications
General Permit Information
- "G" Zone residents may obtain one permit per resident. After two have been issued per residence, more may only be issued if the residence does not have off-street parking. Each residence may be allowed one guest permit for that address.
- "O" and "W" Zone permit residents are eligible for two permits per residence and one guest pass.
- "A" Zone permit residents are eligible for one permit and one guest pass per residence.
- Residents in Etta Place, Etta Place Too, Double Diamond and Cimarron commercial units are eligible for free "S" Permits.
- Businesses (including hotels) are limited to two permits and no guest pass is issued. Please see Zone map for businesses/resident eligible areas.
- All “G, W, O, A and B” permits are $40 each. Checks are payable to Town of Telluride.
- View the Zone Map. This map outlines the different permit parking areas and helps you to determine if your residence is eligible for a permit.
- Permits should be used only as intended. Anyone using a permit or pass for any purpose other than intended may have his or her permit revoked.
- Online applications for each permit type will be required when the current permits expire.
- Applications will be available starting the first day of the month of expiration.
Online Permit Applications:
- Information on applying for online 2021-2022 O Zone Permits is available here.
- Information on applying for online Service Permits is available here.
- Information on applying for 2021-2022 W Zone Permits is available here.
For all Other Types of Permit Applications:
- Permit application forms may be downloaded and mailed with a check payment to
- PO Box 372,Telluride, CO 81435
- Applications and supporting documentation may be emailed to:
- email@example.com and you will be called for a credit card payment. Please send documentation as an attachment to your email.
APPLICATIONS FOR NEW:
O ZONE PERMITS
W ZONE PERMITS
CAN ONLY BE APPLIED FOR ONLINE BY CLICKING THE BELOW LINK