2023 Town Park Pool Season:
June 2 through August 27 2023
- Open swim is offered in both the Rec Pool and Lap Pool and is available on a walk-up basis as space allows.
- Reservations are not available or necessary for Open Swim.
- The number of lap swimmers permitted in the pool during Lap Swim is limited to 3 swimmers per lane.
- Reservations are not required to attend Lap Swim but may be made to ensure space in the pool during a designated time frame to swim laps; walk-up lap swim participants are accepted.
- The first day available for lap swim reservations is June 15.
- Reservations may only be made online. Phone calls and office walk-in requests are not accepted.
- A $2 reservation fee is required in addition to entry fees to reserve space during Lap Swim.
- Reservations are non-exclusive and swimmers are expected to share lanes with other swimmers.
|Session||Week 1||Week 2|
|Session 1||June 20 - June 23||June 26 - June 29|
|Session 2||July 3 - July 7 (No Lessons on July 4)||July 10 - July 13|
|Session 3||July 17 - July 20||July 24 - July 27|
|Level||Start Time||End Time|
|Level 3||8:30 am||9:00 am|
|Level 2||9:05 am||9:35 am|
|Level 1||9:40 am||10:10 am|
|Group||10:15 am||10:45 am|
|Aqua Tots||10:50 am||11:20 am|
|Parent & Child||11:25 am||11:55 am|
|Level 4 & 5||11:25 am||11:55 am|
|Prerequisites / Required Skills||Recommended Ages|
|Parent & Child||Willingness to get in the water||9 mo - 2 yr 11 mo|
|Aqua Tots||Willingness to get in the water||3+ years|
|Level 1||Face in water & blow bubbles w/ nose||4+ years|
|Level 2||Front & back float||5+ years|
|Level 3||Front & back crawl||6+ years|
|Level 4||Breast & side stroke||7+ years|
|Level 5||All strokes||8+ years|
|Group||Attends that specific Pre-School||Varies|
|Family of 2||$150.00|
|Family of 3||$185.00|
|Family of 4||$220.00|
|Family of 5||$255.00|
|Family of 6||$290.00|
|Family of 7||$325.00|
|Adult 10 Pass||$56.00|
|Adult 5 Pass||$32.00|
|Child 10 Pass||$28.00|
|Child 5 Pass||$16.00|
|Senior 10 Pass||$35.00|
|Senior 5 Pass||$20.00|