2021 Season Dates: May 28 - August 29
- Pool reservations must be made online.
- Online reservations will be accepted day of, and up to 6 days in advance.
- Pool reservations must be made by San Miguel County residents (part-time or full-time) or individuals working or attending school within San Miguel County and may bring out of County guests. No exceptions.
- Please make as many reservations as you have people. 4 people = 4 reservations. Example: Open Swim 04, 05, 06 & 07.
- Visitors may make in person, day of reservations if space is available.
- All patrons, whether swimming, supervising, or watching, must make a reservation and pay to enter the facility.
- Cancellations are only accepted for qualifying COVID situations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations will not be accepted after the start time of your reservation. Cancellations prohibit symptomatic individuals from visiting the facility for a minimum of 14 days from the time of cancellation. All cancellations will be processed as credits (no refunds). Rescheduling is not available at this time.
|Fees||Standard Rate||Discount Program Rate|
|2nd Lap Swimmer||$4.00||$2.00|
- Provides registered individuals or families with unlimited half price entries.
- Only one individual per individual registration and one family per family registration. Immediate family members only (parents and children). All members of the family must be registered in order to gain access to the pool.
- Passes for guests must be purchased at the standard rate.
- Discount Program registration
- Open swim capacity is 20 persons per pool, per reservation time block. Patrons must stay 6 feet apart from members of other households, both in and out of the water.
- Open Swim reservations are 75 minutes in duration, please allow for up to 10 minutes for facility check-in.
- The lap pool will be divided into 6 reserved lanes with a maximum of 2 persons per lane.
- Lap Swim reservations are 60 minutes in duration, Please allow for up to 10 minutes for facility check-in.
Kayak Rolling:Swim Lessons:
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 5:15pm - 6:15pm, June 2 - June 30
- Tentative Session Dates: Session 1: June 22 - July 1 Session 2: July 6 - July 15 Session 3: July 19 - July 29
Private Facility Rentals are available directly before or after public hours between 8:00am - 8:00pm. Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
General Pool Information:
- Swimmers who aren’t toilet trained must wear a firm fitting swim diaper or plastic covering.
- Limited shared equipment will be available for use, patrons are strongly encouraged to bring their own toys, lifejackets, kickboards, pull buoy, etc.
- Important Reminder: In order for children to attend the pool without a parent or guardian at least 15 years of age, they must meet all of the following requirements: pass the Deep End Swim Test, minimum 54 inches tall & minimum 10 years of age. Parents & guardians must accompany their children to the pool until all of the above requirements have been met.