IMPORTANT NOTICE: the Town Park Pools will be CLOSED on Saturday, June 30 for a Swim Meet!
Register for a pool membership or punch pass online at https://telluride.maxgalaxy.net/BrowsePackages.aspx .
- The pool will open with limited hours on June 2nd.
- The pool will open for regular hours on June 9th.
- We will then begin limited hours again on August 22nd.
- The last day the pool will be open is August 26th.
- Registration for swim lessons & swim team will open during the week of April 23rd.
Pool Admission Fees
Admission fees are now payable at the pool entrance. Memberships must still be purchased in the summer office. The following fees provide admission for both open swim as well as lap swim times.
- Adults - $6.00
- Seniors (59 and up) - $3.00
- Child (4-17 years)* - $3.00
- Infant / Toddler (3 and under with paid adult)* - Free, open swim only
- Kayak Rolling - $10.00 per person
- All patrons, whether swimming, supervising, or watching, must pay to enter the facility.
- Important: In order for children to attend the pool without a parent or guardian at least 15 years of age, they must meet all of the following requirements: pass the deep end swim test, be at least 54 inches tall & be at least 10 years of age. Parents & guardians must accompany their children to the pool until all of the above requirements have been met.
- All patrons below each pool height requirement must pass a swim test or wear a lifejacket. The parent/guardian of any child required to wear a lifejacket must in the water & within arm's reach of their swimmer. Supervising parents/guardians are limited to watching 2 children. Height requirements: lap pool shallow end = 54 inches, rec pool = 42 inches, zero depth entry = 24 inches.
- Swimmers who aren’t toilet trained must wear a firm fitting swim diaper or plastic covering.
- On the hour every hour during open swim, there will be a 10 minute safety break.
Pool memberships provide unlimited swimming during open swim & lap swim as well as a discount on swim lessons. Family memberships are limited to 5 persons. Only 1 family per membership, immediate family members only (parents & children). All members of the family must be registered to gain access to the pool. Senior memberships are available to individuals age 59 & older.