The Lap Pool and Rec Pool are now closed for the 2020 season.
Pool use by online reservation only: https://telluride.maxgalaxy.net
The Lap Pool season has been extended! The pool will ONLY be open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays, from 2:15-3:15pm, 3:30-4:30pm, 4:45-5:45pm & 6:00-7:00pm, from Aug 18 - Aug 27 (6 days total). The charge is $8 per session, no matter your age category. The extension may be cancelled if participation is low or if staff availability changes due to illness. The extension is for 2020 only.
Pool users must be San Miguel County residents (part-time or full-time) or individuals working or attending school within San Miguel County. NEW: Out of County guests are allowed if accompanied by eligible pool user. No exceptions!
- Facility capacity will be very limited! The lap pool will be divided into 6 lanes, 1 person per lane. The rec pool will be divided into 3 reserved zones, 1-3 households per reserved zone, minimum of 2 and maximum of 6 persons per reservation. If more than one household is in a zone, patrons must stay 6 feet apart from members of other households, both in and out of the water. View the Pool Map
- Lap Pool: only 1 active reservation per person at a time. Reservations must be used before another is made.
- Rec Pool: only 1 active reservation per household (minimum of 2, maximum of 6 individuals) at a time. Reservations must be used before another is made.
- Reservations may be made day of and up to 6 days in advance, no day of cancellations, all cancellations will be issued as account credits.
- All reservation are 1 hour in duration, please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your reservation for check-in.
- Day passes only (no memberships or punch cards will be offered this season):
- Adults (18-58 years) - $8.00
- Seniors (59 years and up) - $5.00
- Children (0-17 years) - $4.00
- Patrons are required to wear a mask when they are not in the water
- Although shower facilities will be available, patrons are strongly encouraged to shower at home both before and after visiting the pool
- Limited shared equipment will be available for use, patrons are strongly encouraged to bring their own toys, lifejackets, kickboards, pull buoy, etc.
- Lap Pool Dates: June 16 - August 16
- Rec Pool Dates: June 20 - August 16
- All patrons, whether swimming, supervising, or watching, must pay to enter the facility.
- Important: In order for children to attend the pool without a parent or guardian at least 15 years of age, they must meet all of the following requirements: pass the Deep End Swim Test, minimum 54 inches tall & minimum 10 years of age. Parents & guardians must accompany their children to the pool until all of the above requirements have been met.
- All patrons under the age of 18 are required to take a swimming test before being allowed into the deep end of the pool. All patrons below each pool height requirements must pass a swim test or wear a lifejacket. The parent/guardian of any child required to wear a lifejacket must be in the water & within arm’s reach of their swimmer. Supervising parents/guardians are limited to supervising 2 children. Lifejackets are not permitted in the deep end of the pool. Height Requirements: Shallow end of Lap pool = 54 inches; deep end of Rec Pool = 42 inches; Zero Depth Entry Pool= 24 inches. Swim tests will take place during safety breaks. Additional testing may take place if staffing & facility usage allow.
- Swimmers who aren’t toilet trained must wear a firm fitting swim diaper or plastic covering.