2020 Softball Info
- 2020 Regular Season: 7/14 - 8/21, 7 game season, double headers most nights
- Team attendance, inclusive of players, coaches, and scorekeepers, is limited to 12 individuals per evening.
- Force outs and two sets of bases will be utilized to observe social distancing recommendations.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to wear a facemask at all times, must wear a face mask when social distancing cannot be observed, and must have a face covering on their person at all times.
- Participants must bring their own seating. Team coolers and shared food/drink are prohibited.
- Game rules and league format are subject to change at any time in order to comply with Health Department guidelines or recommendations.
- Team managers, check out the list of prohibited softball bats before your buy new ones for the team. The Manager's Meeting will be at 6:00pm on Thursday, July 9th via Zoom. All teams must have a team representative at the mandatory Manager's Meeting.
- The Men's A Softball League is a competitive slow pitch program; the league fee is $185 plus a $50 forfeit deposit.
- The Men's B Softball League is a recreational slow pitch program; the league fee is $185 plus a $50 forfeit deposit.
- The Women’s Softball League is a recreational slow pitch program; the league fee is $290 plus a $50 forfeit deposit.
- Free Agent options will not be offered this season
Registration Information and Deadline
- Registration is per team, but individuals are required to sign up online once the team has registered (captains will receive an email with a team code once this feature is available); all registrations must be completed online, no registrations will be accepted in person
- Team registration will be open from July 1-8.