2020 Softball Info
- 2020 Regular Season: 5/11 - 7/27
- Team managers, check out the list of prohibited softball bats before your buy new ones for the team. The Manager's Meeting is Tuesday, March 24th in the Town Park Pavilion; Women's captains will meet at 6:00 pm, 7:00 pm for the Men. All teams must have a team representative at the mandatory Manager's Meeting.
- The Men's A Softball League is a competitive slow pitch program; the league fee is $525 plus a $50 forfeit deposit.
- The Men's B Softball League is a recreational slow pitch program; the league fee is $475 plus a $50 forfeit deposit.
- The Women’s Softball League is a recreational slow pitch program; the league fee is $650 plus a $50 forfeit deposit.
- Free Agents are individuals who would like to participate in the league but do not have a team. The Parks & Rec Dept. will again offer players the opportunity to sign up individually on a free agent team.
- Open to Men's B and Women's players
Registration Information and Deadline
- Registration is per team; however, individuals are encouraged to register online once the team has registered (captains will receive an email once this feature is available).
- Individual registration is open to Women and Men's B players. If the minimum number of players is reached by the registration deadline we will have a team. If we don't meet the minimum we will refund everyone's money & we won't have a team. If we have enough players for 2 teams we will hold a draft to divide the teams.
- Registration opens March 11th @ 3:00 pm, registration deadline is 4/27.