Practice Schedule as of 10/14/20
Groupings as of 10/14/20
As of 10/13/20 the first session is full for all age levels except U12 & U15 Girls. Any interested party should register for the waitlist.
Ice rink season dates: October 18, 2020 – March 10, 2021
- Register with USA Hockey, must be done yearly, required prior to P&R registration.
- Register your family with Colorado Avalanche Cares, by November 1.
- Register with Parks and Recreation.
Question & Answer Session
- The Lizard Head Hockey Club hosts a mandatory annual informational meeting for youth hockey families. The meeting this year is Monday, September 21 at 5:30pm via Zoom.
- Board members and recreation staff are also available to answer questions.
Items of Note
- Equipment is included in the registration costs for PreK – K. Equipment support is available for 1st – 2nd as needed. Jerseys and socks are provided for PreK – 2nd. 3rd – 12th doesn’t include any equipment or jerseys.
- If travel becomes an option, U10 and older players are required to have home and away jerseys and socks with matching numbers, black helmet, and black breezers. Contact Grayson Fertig with any questions. Additional program information can be found on the club’s website at telluridehockey.com.
- Here is a list of some of the other facility or program changes: face masks are required for all persons at all times while inside the facility, spectators not allowed, individuals must come dressed to the facility wearing everything but their skates (no locker rooms), an outdoor skate tying area will be provided for children who need their parents help tying their skates, and accurate drop-off and pick-up times will be necessary as participants will only be give a small window of time inside the building before and after their program. Also, facility use will be temporarily prohibited by anyone if they, or if anyone in their household, has been diagnosed, been in known contact with, or have had COVID symptoms in the last 14 days.