- I think I left something on the bus, how can I find it?
You can call the Galloping Goose office at (970) 728-2179. Please leave the approximate time you rode the bus, description of the item, and your contact information. We can look in out Lost and Found and check the bus for your item. You are also welcome to stop by the Public Works building and check the lost and found yourself during regular office hours: 8:00 am- 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Public Works is located at 1370 Black Bear Road.
- Where can I catch the bus?
The Galloping Goose will stop at any street corner in town along the route.
The Galloping Goose Transit System is a fixed route transportation system funded by the Town of Telluride. The Town operates a Town Loop.
The Galloping Goose also provides service for various youth programs and local non-profit groups on occasion. Late night services for several summer festivals are added to daily service. The Galloping Goose currently operates 365 days a year.
- Be at your stop early.
- Please wait for passengers to disembark before boarding.
- Smoking and/or the consumption of alcoholic beverages on the bus is prohibited.
- Loading and unloading bicycles is the responsibility of passengers. Town of Telluride is not liable for any damage to bicycles.
- Road and weather conditions can cause delays; your patience is appreciated.
Notice of Equal Service
The Town of Telluride and its employees have committed to operate in a manner that provides equal service to all. Discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or ability is not tolerated and no person shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination with regard to any service, program, or activity. For more about the Town of Telluride non-discrimination policies or how to file a discrimination complaint, visit the Notice Under the Americans with Disabilities Act page or the Civil Rights page.