- Two Councilmembers
- Town Meeting Moderator
RUNNING FOR OFFICE
Interested parties may run for office by submitting a nomination petition with a minimum of twenty-five (25) signatures of registered electors who reside within Town of Telluride limits.
Petitions will be released by the Town Clerk on August 8, 2023. Petitions must be returned by 5:00 p.m. on August 28, 2023.
Candidates for the office of Telluride Mayor and Town Council must:
- Have resided in the Town of Telluride, Colorado for one year immediately preceding the election;
- Be at least eighteen years of age by November 7, 2023; and
- Be registered to vote by November 7, 2023.
Candidates for the Town Meeting Moderator of the Town of Telluride, Colorado must:
- Have resided in the Town of Telluride for twenty-two days prior to filing nominating petitions; and
- Be at least eighteen years of age twenty-two days before filing nomination petitions.
Results from previous elections can be found by visiting the Town's Records Portal.