2023 Tennis & Pickleball Courts
Court Reservations are closed for the 2023 season.
Tennis nets will remain in place but the rolling pickleball nets will be moved into storage until the 2024 season.
Outdoor Courts are available on a first come first served basis and Open Gym Pickleball will begin on Monday, November 6th.
- Click here to make a reservation
- NEW! Increased season length, May 19 – October 27
- NEW! Reservations may be made up to 7 days in advance starting at 7:30 pm MT
- Reservations are not accepted for same day use
- NEW! There will be a $5.00 fee per reservation
- Only one reservation is accepted at a time. A reservation must be used before another is made. Multiple reservations will be cancelled
- Individuals are limited to participating in one reserved time slot per day
- Reservations and all associated fees will be forfeited if a group arrives more than 10 minutes late
- Reservation fees are not refundable, including inclement weather and for non-compliance with reservations policies
Reservation Cancellation Policy:
If you need to cancel a court reservation, please email the P&R Info center Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your cancellation request is received by noon the day prior to reservation, you will receive a 50% refund to your account as credit.
- 1.5 hour timeslots from 7:00am – 8:30pm
- The courts are configured for 2 tennis courts or 4 pickleball courts
- Tennis reservations are accepted Monday – Saturday
- Pickleball reservations are accepted Monday – Saturday
- Monday – Saturday timeslots that do not get reserved are available for first come first served use by either activity
- Drop-in pickleball will take place between 8:30am – 11:30am on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- All Sunday timeslots are first come first served
- Click here for the general court schedule
- Click here for today’s court schedule
- A 1.5 hour courtesy rule in effect for all first come first served play when players are waiting for a court or until the next reservation begins
- NEW! First come first served players are required to indicate their start time on the court clock prior to starting play. Failure to indicate your start time will result in automatic forfeiture of the court to a waiting party
- Non-marking shoes are required
- The following items are prohibited on the courts: dogs, glass, skateboards, rollerblades, roller skates, and bicycles
Attention Pickleball Players:
Please move rolling nets from the play area back along the fence at the sidelines before your reservation time has expired.
This will allow the next reservation to start on time.