The Town of Telluride’s Commission for Community Assistance, Arts, and Special Events (CCAASE) is now accepting applications for 2023 funding.
For the 2023 cycle, CCAASE is again using the online grant management system hosted by WESTAF. The system is called GoSmart and we think it has made the CCAASE grant process smoother, easier and more comprehensive for applicants and reviewers.
The link for the 2023 application is posted at the bottom of this page. But wait- don’t go there just yet and skip over the following suggestions, tips and information, which will help you with the application process:
- Once you set up your account and log in, read the Tech Tips page completely (it’s on the far right of the white menu bar at the top the home page). Most problems people seem to have involve tech issues, so reading this page will make sure you are starting off on the right foot.
- You should also read the 2023 CCAASE Grant Guidelines thoroughly, found under the “Resources” section.
- Read the instructions at the top of each page of application.
- Required fields are noted with a red asterisk and must be completed before the application can be submitted.
- Applicants are unable to increase the number or size of text fields or tables; therefore, more space may be provided than needed. For sections that include extra fields, you may use only the sections you need to provide information and leave any unnecessary sections or table rows blank and continue to the next page.
- For applicants requesting funds for multiple programs, where applicable, use separate sections on each application page for separate program items.
- PDFs are the preferred file type for uploaded financial documents.
- Carefully read and complete the checklist at end of application to ensure that your application is complete before submittal.
- There are a series of YouTube tutorials by/about GoSmart. (We suggest watching the first three, about Registering, Beginning and Working on an Application):
- Contact Amanda Baltzley for questions: 970-728-2059. Do not contact WESTAF.
All grant applications are due by midnight (MDT) on Monday, September 26, 2022.
There will be a Grant Forum on Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at noon - this meeting is highly recommended for new grant applicants (i.e. haven’t applied for a CCAASE grant in the past two + years) and new grant writers or staff of past grant applicants.
Again, please feel free to contact me with any questions you have regarding the CCAASE grant application process.
Here are the instructions for using the grant software program:
- Navigate to the applicant portal at telluride.gosmart.org.
- If you are a returning applicant, use your username and password to log in- if you have forgotten either or both, follow instructions to retrieve those.
- If you are a new applicant, click the link at the bottom of the home page or the login page that says "Click Here to create a new profile."
- Agree to the legal terms.
- Register (as you for “primary contact information” and as applicant for “applicant information”).
- Once logged in, use the menu at top of page to select “Current Programs & Applications” tab, click START to enter the application.
Contact Amanda Baltzley for questions: 970-728-2059.