To which police department do I report a crime?
Any incidents occurring within the Telluride town limits are reported to the Telluride Marshal's Department. Telluride's jurisdiction includes the town, the road to the Idarado mine and the highway between the town and the Society Turn Roundabout, three miles west of Telluride, including the Valley Floor. Any incidents occurring at the Texaco, Brown Homestead, HIllside or Eider Creek are reported to the San Miguel Sheriff's Office at 970-728-1911. Incidents occurring in the Town of Mt. Village are reported to the Mt. Village Police Department at (970) 728-9281.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact a police officer after business hours?
2. To which police department do I report a crime?
3. How can I find out if there are any registered sex offenders in our community?
4. Where can I park in Telluride?
5. My vehicle was towed. How do I get it back?
6. How can I get a vehicle removed from my property?
7. How do I get a concealed weapons permit?
8. What should I do if I suspect a neighbor is doing something illegal?
9. How do I register my pets in Telluride?
10. Where do I obtain or renew my Colorado driver's license?
11. May I fly an unmanned aircraft or drone in town?