Parking Information for Commuters, Residents, and Visitors
Commuters are encouraged to use regional transit systems such as the San Miguel Authority for Regional Transportation(SMART), the Gondola, carpool with friends and co-workers, or use the Carhenge parking lot if off-street parking is not available at their place of employment.
- Parking permits are administered by the Marshal's Department through a third-party online website, ToCite, an online parking permit application system. Please note: Silverjack Parking Garage and "S" Zone Shandoka parking permits are not available online and applications are available on the town's website.
- Parking permits for residents and businesses not located in the business district(Colorado Avenue from Aspen Street to Alder Street) are available for unrestricted parking in the two-hour zones. Delivery(Centerlane) and Service permits are available for qualified businesses with a Town of Telluride Business License.
- Metered parking is available throughout the business district. Meters are one per block. The ParkMobile mobile application is available for use on the meters.
- Users can purchase a receipt for up to three hours of parking at a rate of $1.50 per hour, with a minimum cash purchase of $0.25 and a minimum debit or credit card purchase of $1.50.
Silverjack Parking Garage
- Silverjack Parking Garage is a covered parking garage located at 155 W. Pacific Avenue and is paid for by the hour by credit or debit card only.
Carhenge Parking Lot
- Free all-day parking is available to commuters and visitors at the Carhenge Parking Lot located at 700 West Pacific Avenue.
- Carhenge Parking Lot is a 10-minute walk from downtown Telluride and is serviced by the regular Galloping Goose transit loop, which operates on a seasonal schedule.
- Overnight parking is not allowed at Carhenge Parking Lot.