The Virginia Placer Apartments consist of six studios and twelve 2 bedroom apartments. There is also three tiny homes and a boarding house. Construction on the Virginia Placer housing project was completed in 2018 with high altitude windows and in-floor hearting as part of the Town of Telluride's endeavor to be energy efficient.
Friendly Resident Reminders!
- Each resident has one assigned parking place that requires a free parking permit. This permit is valid through the term of your lease.
- There are no onsite laundry facilities. Please use the laundry facilities located in Shandoka Buildings A, E, F, and G.
- Rent can be paid at the Telluride Housing Department Office in the form of a check or money order. A drop box is located on the door and no cash is accepted. Online payment service will be available soon!
- No satellite dishes are allowed at Virginia Placer (Please see Spectrum Flier)
- No animals are allowed on the premises.
- PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY