Colorado Bureau of Investigation Sex Offender Registry
The goals of the CBI Sex Offender Registry include:
- Citizen/Public Safety.
- Deterrence of sex offenders for committing similar crimes.
- Investigative tool for law enforcement.
How to Request A List of Adult Registrants
- A person may request a list from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, by mail, or in person.
- A request form must be filled out; these forms may be downloaded on the CBI website and are also available by mail or in person at CBI headquarters.
- The CBI will forward the list of registrants to the requesting party within 10 business days.
- The requested list will only contain those persons who have been required by law to register as a sex offender and who are in compliance with Colorado sex offender registration laws.
- The requested list will only contain those sex offenders who were convicted, as an adult, of a sex offense or sex offenses.
- The requested list does not include persons who are on the sex offender registry solely for having been adjudicated or received dispositions as juveniles.
- The information released shall include the following:
- Name of registrant.
- The registrant's date of birth.
- Address or addresses of registrant.
- The offense that led to the sex offender registration requirement.
- The date of offense.
- The date of conviction.
- Alias names of the registrant.
Click here to request a list of adults registered as sex offenders with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.